Events & Activities
Slow Food Sonoma County is a social group! And you can bet that there’s always good food on hand. We gather for a number of events throughout the year of differing size, scale and focus.
- Mini-events — Mini-events are small gatherings on a variety of topics, led by members. Please let us know your ideas, and we’ll get the word out to all members.
- Meet-ups — Do you have a favorite restaurant you’d like to support? Let us know! Each quarter we hold a “meet-up” for convivium members and their guests at a local restaurant that supports Slow Food’s “good, clean, and fair food” principles. This is an opportunity to socialize with fellow convivium members and to support local chefs.
- Slow Books — Slow Books is a book club that focuses on titles that reflect Slow Food values. Join us for nibbles and discussion.
- Quarterly Events — Roughly once a quarter, our convivium puts on a larger-scale event focusing on education, community-building or advocacy
- Ark Dinner — Once a year, we gather for a grand feast spotlighting Ark ingredients.
For our upcoming and latest events, check the right sidebar under ‘Latest Events & Activities.”
Ideas or questions around an event? Please e-mail Lisa Hunter, email@example.com.